Our pedigree stud dogs are all available for stud. All health test results for our dogs are listed below and all dogs may be seen by prior appointment.
F.T.A.W Glassgreen Hawk - Murphy
Murphy is an absolute pleasure to work. He has a very independent attitude and he is 100% rock steady.
Murphy always wants to please, despite his independence. and he always works with speed and style.
He is a natural jumper clearing a six-foot fence with ease, his natural well built-body enables him to tackle fences, walls and ditches with ease and eagerness. He lives to work and would do so all day long.
He has an amazing pedigree and is a proven Labrador stud dog carrying the yellow gene.
- Hips 3/1
- Elbows 0
- DNA Tested for SD2 – Clear
- DNA Tested for EIC – Clear
- prcd-PRA – Hereditary Clear
- CNM -Herdiray clear
- Murphy always holds an up-to-date
clear eye certificate
Broadleaf Jake - Jake
Jake is the son of Reef and he’s a very intelligent powerhouse who will do anything for a retrieve.
He never tires and will go through any rough cover you send him in, never failing to find that retrieve. Jake has an excellent pace and power which he can keep up all day.
Jake is a proven stud many times over.
- Hips – 3/3
- Elbows 0
- prcd-PRA – Hereditary clear
- Jake always holds an up-to-date clear eye certificate
Nithvalley Hunt Master - Sam
Sam is out of F.T.Ch x F.T.CH with a superb pedigree. He is a natural hunting dog with power and drive.
He is very intelligent and has an excellent nose for game. He is also an extremely hard hunter that excels in tough cover.
Sam has an amazing temperament, is totally honest and a pleasure to work.
- Sam is DNA tested clear for Fucosidosis and Cord 1 form of PRA
- He is clear for Goniodysgenesis
- He has a clear eye certificate
- He also carries the Liver and White gene.